Holiday Home Management & Care: Local Eye Take Care Of Your Home When You Are Not There
In Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek, Clovelly, Kalk Bay, St James, Scarborough, Kommetjie and Noordhoek Today!
Does leaving your permanent home or holiday home empty for a week or a couple of months make you feel uncomfortable? Although you know the risk of something happening is small, you also know when something does go wrong it can be painful and expensive.
Stop The Worry When You Leave Your Home And The Frustration When You Get Back.
As The Local Eye To Take Care When You’re Not There!
Just by having someone go by your home periodically to check various items can help to put your mind at ease.
- Let’s say you leave home for a week or three months and there is a slow leak in the roof, affecting the ceiling, dripping on the table and soaking the carpets causing unnecessary frustration and expenses.
- Or junk piling up in your mail box. This is an issue that always worried us when we left our home. Because it’s a sure giveaway that the owners are not at home and a major security risk.
- The irritation of starting your holiday in a damp smelling environment, with misty windows, weeds that have taken over the garden, blown light bulbs and small to major maintenance errors.
- No clean bed linen and a hungry family with an empty fridge.
- Then we have not even looked at what a troop of baboons can do when you have accidentally left a window open. Oh! No!
Local Eye will give you, the absentee home owner, a sense of security knowing that your home is being cared for when you are not there. If anything needs attention we will handle it on your behalf.
What’s The Alternative To Asking The Local Eye?
- You pack up, lock up, leave and keep your fingers crossed that the house will be in the same state when you visit again. This is the easy and cheap solution.
- Some home owners ask their neighbour. Not a bad idea when you have a reliable neighbour and you can intrude with your requests. Others feel that the neighbour is an incidental observer of their home when they are not present.
- You may decide to give keys to the house keeper, the window cleaner or the security company. But who will be the responsible party?
- Is it fair to expect the neighbour to do a thorough check of the home, collect and give keys to visitors? It’s just unreasonable as the following examples may show:
- You get a call from Security and they need to get in the house, you phone the neighbour.
- You want to get the house cleaned, you phone the neighbour.
- You have visitors who needs access, you phone the neighbour.
When you Ask The Local Eye to take care when you are not there, you can expect that all these worries and frustrations will become past tense, because we have an obligation to return the trust you have in us.
We will be the responsible party when you are not there. We will open and close, we will inspect, we will check the obvious and reasonable as any homeowner will do, we will call the experts if needed and organize service providers, we can stock the fridge, we will care when you’re not there…….we will do what you expect.
When You Ask The Local Eye We Will Tell You What We Are Not:
- We are not home sitters. We respect your privacy and only enter your home to inspect as instructed by you. We only take care of your home.
- We are not a garden cleaning, home cleaning, window cleaning or security service. We will ensure that services are provided to your requirements. We can also recommend services should you require.
Our focus is on being your Eyes when you are not around – we take care when you are not there.
|Let’s consider a case study: We run a real estate agency and sold a home to a couple from Johannesburg and as the transaction progressed we became close friends with the new home owners. Being a holiday home the owners would only visit a couple of times a year. We assisted them in finding a home and window cleaning service. Both these providers were willing to carry the keys. This was not acceptable to our friends and we agreed to become their Local Eye.
Before their visits we arrange with the cleaning services, we unlock and keep an eye while they do their job. When our new friends arrive they have a clean home and nobody bothering them while they spend a few tranquil days next to our beautiful coast.
When You Ask Local Eye To Care Of Your Home What Can You Expect?
Our service provides you with monthly or bi-monthly inspection and detailed reports. The increased activity at your home will minimize the chance of a break-in, and any problems with your home can be dealt with quickly before they become a more serious and expensive repair. Our service will give you the peace of mind you deserve and keep you connected with your property.
You can choose between the Silver-, Gold- or Diamond Local Eye package, we also offer an Incident Local Eye Service.
Silver Local Eye Home Care Service at R 395 per Month
The Local Eye will visit your home once a month to do a thorough and extensive inside and outside inspection. The list is only a suggested inspection list and you can add items you want to be checked. We will e-mail you after each visit with our findings and photos if applicable. Read More On The Silver Local Eye Home Care Service
Gold Local Eye Home Care Service at R 595 per Month
The Gold Local Eye gives you two thorough and extensive inspections per month. As for the Silver package you can decide and change the list of issues to check. The Golden Local Eye is provided at a bonus discount R300 per month for the second inspection. Read More On The Gold Local Eye Home Care Service
Diamond Local Eye Home Care Service at R995 per Month
You get two inspections per month and two Local Eye care taking tasks. For example; home or window cleaning supervision, fridge stock-up, organizing a chef to take care of your guests. We will also be available for a visitor welcome and key handover. Read More On The Diamond Local Eye Home Care Service.
Incident Local Eye Home Care Options
This product is available on a need only basis.
Living out of town can sometimes be difficult when you need a particular service provided at your home. The stress of having to locate quality service is not always easy. Local Eye can arrange to have a reputable service provider at your request. We only use service providers that guarantee client satisfaction.
You can also combine packages; for example if you have opted for the Silver Local Eye and you want to arrange with Local Eye to supervise home or window cleaning the Incident will be billed at R250 per hour.
You Want To Ask Local Eye To Take Care Of Your Home But How Can You Trust Local Eye?
You Don’t Know Us From A Bar Of Soap!
Yes. You are correct and many people who did not know us wanted to know more about us. These new clients and friends invited us over to Ask The Local Eye in depth questions. Or they called the Local Eyes. This gave them an opportunity to discuss issues and to establish rapport of the Local Eye’s Team of Elmarie and Johan Horak.
You can also read what others have said about Elmarie and Johan
Local Eye is owned and operated by Johan and Elmarie Horak.
Local Eye service homes in Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek, Clovelly, Kalk Bay, St James, Scarborough, Kommetjie and Noordhoek.
You can contact Local Eye Home Care Service Today When You Click Here.